- @emmaprew I've been buying men's medium tees instead of ladies large/x-large in order to get ones that fit right. which is weird in reply to emmaprew ->
- RT @ChristinaRicci: Yes, pants would have been more appropriate fitting-into-fridge attire. But, hey, I saw my opportunity and took it. htt… ->
- That I bought crustless bread to make bread & butter pudding with is made up for by how I put half a pint of cream in ->
- @mstorijo eeeyay in reply to mstorijo ->
- @JamesHunt @sebpatrick But you live near the waitrose with the amazing chicken in reply to JamesHunt ->
- @ashenkey DUCKS http://t.co/fgWxGx8pJO ->
- RT @McKelvie: “And that’s how I ended up with superpowers and an alien friend called Spotty.” – SuperTED Talk ->
- RT @TrinAndTonic: "We're going to teach you to code"
5yro niece: "what's that?"
"It's a secret language you use to tell computers what to d… ->
- RT @frankturner: I did an interview with @CALMzine about (among other things) mental health issues, check it out: http://t.co/I3U6DjBbYP ->
- RT @Film4: How's this for a cast? Keanu Reeves, Forest Whitaker, Hugh Laurie and Chris Evans. Catch 'em all in crime flick Street Kings at … ->
- Street Kings is AWESOME ->
- RT @devincf: Johnny Cash eating cake. http://t.co/9DKWqIrqxr ->