- @canada_bear The guy playing Arthur is in Breaking Dawn. in reply to canada_bear ->
- @canada_bear A second season of Camelot really had no chance, did it? in reply to canada_bear ->
- @canada_bear Perhaps they didn't think they could compete with the majesty of Merlin They could have probably done it with one movie star in reply to canada_bear ->
- @canada_bear Muahahahahahahahahahah. I recommend BBC Robin Hood though, just…brace yourself for the crack in reply to canada_bear ->
- @RoOkin No, sorry. Don't think anyone does. in reply to RoOkin ->
- @sallamino Are you at home and do you have anything to do tomorrow? in reply to sallamino ->
- @smartmatt You should have sent @GemmaRidlington along with a good luck card instead and… baked her a cake at home. in reply to smartmatt ->
- @smartmatt I was reading about freedom of religion, science and state-enforced atheism. in reply to smartmatt ->
- @krazycat *hug* in reply to krazycat ->
- @cleolinda I love Cher. I loved that episode. Sadly I don't own any records by her. in reply to cleolinda ->
- @grrlinterrupted What are you watching? :/ in reply to grrlinterrupted ->
- @sallamino DRINK AWAY. Maybe have some biscuits too. in reply to sallamino ->
- @grrlinterrupted I suppose birthday stealer isn't a real vampire. in reply to grrlinterrupted ->
- ♥ Somebody That I Used To Know by Gotye #lastfm: http://t.co/utURhYvE ->
- Zomg a Highlander film is on. WIN ->
- @MadeFromCorpses It's got some guy that sounds like he's from Sarf Lahdan. And the dude from the series. in reply to MadeFromCorpses ->
- I have decided… that I will add sausages to the soup tomorrow. ->
- My mum: "You must have read my mind when you bought weetabix!"
Me: "Uh. You left the empty box next to the bin." ->
- New blog post: Food That Lies #1: Olives http://j.mp/qfULvy ->
- @bex_harvey But alien eggs sound so appealing. in reply to bex_harvey ->
- @ALEC_EMPIRE I think the only possibility for boredom comes when you're stuck in a meeting that you HAVE to attend, but really don't need to in reply to ALEC_EMPIRE ->
- @bex_harvey YEESSSS. in reply to bex_harvey ->
- @eddyTM Possibly easier than what I do, which is record mp3s from vinyl. Although it's nice to hear the occasional crackle. in reply to eddyTM ->
- @ALEC_EMPIRE worst is when you have to actually pay attention because you might need to answer questions… when you could be daydreaming! in reply to ALEC_EMPIRE ->
- @OllieWride ibuprofen, pint of water and a lie down in a dark, quiet room in reply to OllieWride ->
- @catharsisjelly I know, I know. Don't like wasabi either, even though it looks like it should be tasty. in reply to catharsisjelly ->
- Once again I am reminded why I don't tend to change my wordpress theme once I've picked one after installation ->
- @sebpatrick My problem is that it's just difficult to choose one in the first place that I like. in reply to sebpatrick ->
- @sebpatrick Ahaha that just makes it worse! Too much choice really, and not many EXACTLY what I want. Will prob just take a crack at editing in reply to sebpatrick ->
- @EnlightBystand is it dashingly attractive? in reply to EnlightBystand ->
- @EnlightBystand Like this? http://t.co/Smg0WNrX in reply to EnlightBystand ->
- @sebpatrick mostly I tend to tinker with themes that are *almost* right or ones that I use but have broken cos of new!WP in reply to sebpatrick ->
- @EnlightBystand sounds good I missed Autumnwatch though in reply to EnlightBystand ->
Listened to 2 songs.
Last Thursday I went to the cinema and saw What’s Your Number?. Because Chris Evans brings teh lols. Also, he’s okay looking. And Captain America. And Johnny Storm. And that guy in that film with Keanu Reeves (Street Kings, which I URGE you to see).
He’s in a lot of films.
What’s Your Number? is a lot better than the trailers make it out to be. Yes, everything that I expected to happen (and probably that EVERYONE EVER expected) did happen – but it happened in a nice, fluffy, funny and non-annoying way. Anna Faris is ace. Chris Evans is ace. Martin Freeman is briefly ace. Other people, aside from Anna Faris’ friends but I suppose without them there would be no conflict, were ace.
Stuff happens in the trailer that… I don’t think ended up in the film, but in a good and less cringey way.
In the end though, I actually really want to visit Boston now. I suspect this is a nice, fluffy romcom that is in reality a big fat advert for the city of Boston. Boston looks cool. I could hang out there for a week. Or two! Although, I’d have to pick the timing of my visit carefully since wikipedia leads me to believe it can get very cold and too hot for my liking.