These are my links for September 22nd through October 23rd:
- Ring around the Rosy: What is a Poesy Book? – When I was a young child growing up in Germany, all us girls had a Erinnerungs Album (I think that's what it was called) or Remembrance Journal. I call it a Poesy Book or a Memory Journal. I forgot the actual name of it, but my German blogging friends probably know what I'm talking about. It was a square journal with a nice, thick, cushy cover (some with locks) and good quality (heavy stock) white (blank) paper pages for drawing and writing poetry, rymes or mottos dedicated to the owner of the journal. The idea was to write an expression, idea or motto, usually in the form of a poem or rhyme, that represents the relationship of the two people (writer and writee) or some sort of morsel of wisdom for life's journeys.
tags: PoseyBook PoesyBook MemoryJournal
- selfcare.tech – developer resources for self-care – a repository of self-care resources for developers & others
tags: health programming self-care exercise mediation noisegenerator generator positivity
- Roses: planting/RHS Gardening – Here are some steps to planting roses in the garden:
tags: rose roses gardening
- Planting Roses where roses used to be. Do you have to remove all the old soil?? | Fine Gardening – Mycorrhizal fungi have a symbiotic relationship with plants. Essentially they help the plants take up water and nutrients, while also acting as a buffer against certain harmful microbes and pathogens that may have been left behind by the roses that used to be there. By using mycorrhizal fungi there is no need to replace the old soil.
tags: roses rose gardening
- Help understanding Picard naming script system for noob – MusicBrainz Picard – MetaBrainz Community Discourse –
tags: musicbrainz music mp3 tagging