- RT @emotionlocation: sob! at the international space station ->
- RT @medievalgill: Today is Lá Fhéile Bríde, St Brigid’s Day and, in Ireland, the beginning of Spring.
Brigid is a towering figure in Irish… ->
- Today I have been thinking about that time I had swine flu and the thing I most wanted to eat afterwards was char siu and rice. ->
- Which I did. Obvs. in reply to herdivineshadow ->
- There was also that time I got stung by a jellyfish, so I ate one after that too. in reply to herdivineshadow ->
- Basically, cross me and I will eat you. in reply to herdivineshadow ->
- @HSouthwellFE Watch videos of appropriately distracting formula 1 people? https://t.co/Va04TmQbX2 in reply to HSouthwellFE ->
- RT @LoyaulteMeLie: Twitter! I’ve asked before, but does anyone have any suggestions of medieval gays (c.500-1500) for my project?
I’m shor… ->
- @teh_nos I only dissected stuff you could get in a butchers like kidneys and hearts in reply to teh_nos ->
- @teh_nos BIOLOGY or FOOD TECHNOLOGY WE SHALL NEVER KNOW, it was biology in reply to teh_nos ->