Warning: Missing argument 2 for Lifestream::get_anchor_html(), called in /home/hdshadow/herdivineshadow.com/journals/wp-content/plugins/wp-lifestream2/extensions/tumblr/extension.inc.php on line 66 and defined in /home/hdshadow/herdivineshadow.com/journals/wp-content/plugins/wp-lifestream2/inc/core.php on line 761
First off, no idea why “& the Huntsman” is in the title other than to get more of a male audience. This is about Snow White and Queen Ravenna. As it should be. Kirsten Stewart was ok as Snow White. Charlize Theron was really good as Queen Ravenna. Chris Hemsworth was actually really good as the Huntsman, and had a pretty interesting character and story and all. The dwarves. OH THE DWARVES. I loved them all. Ian McShane! Nick Frost! Ray Winstone! Toby Jones! Other people who I recognised but cannot name right now! Bob Hoskins! OH. They were lovely.
So yeah. It was pretty good.
- @rickedwards1 Naturally, I thought of you and cursed the lack of a camera on my phone in reply to rickedwards1 ->
- @wanderlustlover It's Cubefall isn't it? Augh. Brain too fried. BAH in reply to wanderlustlover ->
- @wanderlustlover I think I'm going to skip out on it. Academia and presentations yesterday has fried me. Also, hot weather bah in reply to wanderlustlover ->
- ♥ When I Argue I See Shapes by Idlewild #lastfm: http://t.co/z3lGRu4q ->
- @Alexa_Davenport omg. You're awesome in reply to Alexa_Davenport ->
- @NobleKnope Yay for no Crohn's – my Dad had that and it was awful :/ in reply to NobleKnope ->
- @krazycat what did I do what did I do… oh yeah! It arrived! in reply to krazycat ->
- @kipoti I'd probably lose the remote control down the side of the sofa in reply to kipoti ->
- @krazycat This is why I asked when your lasering was before in reply to krazycat ->
- @krazycat I don't understand why there are no specific "Woo Lasers" cards still though… in reply to krazycat ->
- @ICooper @krazycat …did I photoshop you as 7 of 9 or was it just the Fantastic Four outfit…? in reply to ICooper ->
- @krazycat @ICooper well…this might have been 5 years ago in reply to krazycat ->
- @krazycat @ICooper YES. I was about to force my nearly decade old laptop to upload it… in reply to krazycat ->
- @krazycat @ICooper AHAH yes. The Fantastic 4 one was better in reply to krazycat ->
- @krazycat @ICooper http://t.co/hFaGMbuQ not much better, admittedly in reply to krazycat ->
- @krazycat @ICooper Was this from when you wanted red hair or actually had red hair? (& obvs, I'd obviously turn you into a superhero) in reply to krazycat ->
- @krazycat @ICooper *fails to remember* *is getting old* *or just has rubbish concept of time* in reply to krazycat ->
Posted 3 items.
John Thornton; episode 4.
- @ChrisEvans Hell yes. Anyone who's not excited like that at any age is dead inside. in reply to ChrisEvans ->
- @eoincmacken I jacked in work to become a student again. The only time it backfires is days like today when I have a presentation to do. in reply to eoincmacken ->
- Bleeeeurgh. The problem with this weather is that it activates my urge to nap. Unhelpful. ->
- On the other hand, at least I can skip using a hairdryer. ->
- One day I will learn to think through the amount I can easily say about a topic before committing to it for presentations and essays ->
- Either that or I will learn to finish everything earlier. Resorting to talking about the Duggar family. ->
- @smartmatt awesome! Congratulations in reply to smartmatt ->
- “Once Upon a Time” by The Gaslight Anthem is my new jam. ♫ http://t.co/CLbJmspA ->
John Thornton; episode 1.
John Thornton; episode 2.
Posted 2 items.
- Saturday Drama: The Haunted Hotel http://t.co/5epekL6R <- awesome ->
- @thisisyourfault ahah no I believe he has just been writhing about in bed, having bad dreams and been woken by soldiers in reply to thisisyourfault ->
- @wanderlustlover @laharcourt @thisisyourfault Ahaha omg. We had people visiting when 2.13 was airing and I couldn't watch it until after. in reply to wanderlustlover ->
- @wanderlustlover @laharcourt @thisisyourfault And when it was over, I dash to my PC quickly to spoil myself and had to spent the rest of… in reply to wanderlustlover ->
- @wanderlustlover @laharcourt @thisisyourfault …the evening going OMGOMGOMGOMG to myself, still unable to actually watch. Good times. in reply to wanderlustlover ->
- @sebpatrick At Soccer Six last week, much of the crowd was made up of Merlin fans. Who are all awesome. in reply to sebpatrick ->
- @stevexfm then you get to take a holiday? in reply to stevexfm ->
- @thisisyourfault O_O you'll need headphones for this. http://t.co/GQxRTJrQ ->
- @kakapojayne Heh it's an hour later on the telly, which never fails to baffle me because I'm creepin' on @bafta and feel like I'm psychic in reply to kakapojayne ->
- @xfm Anything Luke Haines flavoured? ->
- @thisisyourfault @wanderlustlover Guy was attractive though, with the leather and the bow and everything… um. That's all I've got in reply to thisisyourfault ->
- @stevexfm Does it say something about yr consistency that I worry if you don't play the Smiths or the Libs every time yr on the radio? ->
- @wanderlustlover @thisisyourfault But you're fixing that! Fixing it! And after he has the hair of awesome & things! And RYDW! I blame Robin in reply to wanderlustlover ->
- @thisisyourfault @wanderlustlover Heh I was disappointed at that point because Guy didn't get killed. And it had been going so well! in reply to thisisyourfault ->
- @rossybowties Forever distracted by Smith's socks in reply to rossybowties ->
- @wanderlustlover @thisisyourfault I know, but back in…2008? I'd been anticipating Guy dying (not Marian) for a couple of weeks by the ep in reply to wanderlustlover ->
- @stevexfm Last time I heard you say Camfield was in the building, I came out of Luton airport at 1pm and you were still on the air… ->
- @wanderlustlover @thisisyourfault Comedy Guy consoles you? http://t.co/B1OjizpS in reply to wanderlustlover ->
- @MarkDoesStuff …is it your birthday? Or a bank holiday? Or um. I dunno. Eat all the vegan pie milkshakes day? in reply to MarkDoesStuff ->
- @McKelvie They're currently 5th in reply to McKelvie ->
- @krazycat Norway's song wasnt great :/ in reply to krazycat ->
- @krazycat They were actually really entertaining though! in reply to krazycat ->
- @eoincmacken You say that, but nearly all of the female presenters/singers are stunning and wearing lowcut/skimpy outfits in reply to eoincmacken ->
- @petedonaldson I miss TMWRNJ in reply to petedonaldson ->
- @sebpatrick I think people are leaving in reply to sebpatrick ->
- @krazycat They've won, we're just waiting to see who comes last in reply to krazycat ->
- @tomscott @Ewan @jamesgrime @straffon @unnamedculprit @TRJeffries It was AWESOME. And nothing will stop me loving Albania in reply to tomscott ->
- !!! Deathwatch is on @Film4 – IT IS AWESOME. Scary. But AWESOME ->
Published FROM THE VAULTS pt. 3.